Check Store Availability
|Great Falls, MT||Out of stock|
|Coeur d'Alene, ID||Out of stock|
|Colville, WA||Out of stock|
|Havre, MT||Out of stock|
|Lewiston, ID||Out of stock|
|Mead, WA||Out of stock|
|Moses Lake, WA||Out of stock|
|Ponderay, ID||Out of stock|
|Spokane, WA||Out of stock|
|Omak, WA||Out of stock|
|GFDC||Out of stock|
- Long-lasting, heavyweight 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit remains durable & comfortable with every wash
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat for comfort so you can stay focused on your day
- Fights odors: traps and releases them in the wash
- Rib-knit crewneck that holds its shape throughout the workday
- Durable left-chest pocket with sewn on Carhartt FR & PPE Category Rating labels, keep items close at hand
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting and maximizes comfort
CARHARTT MEN'S SIZE CHART
|Men's Tops Sizing||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
Original Fit = A working man's fit with the most room to move
Relaxed Fit = A closer fit to the body built for work
Slim Fit = Our leanest fit for those who work tough
Long Sleeve Tall = 2" longer in the sleeve and torso than Regular sizes
Short Sleeve Tall = 2" longer in the torso, 1/2" longer in the sleeve than Regular sizes
|Men's Bottom's Sizing|
|Available Inseams - 28,30,32,34,36|
Straight Traditional Fit = Slim seat and thigh
Relaxed Fit = Relaxed seat and thigh
Loose Original Fit = Full seat and thigh
Find your body measurement and order the following size:
5'3 - 5'7 = Short*, 28 inseam
5'7 - 5'11 = Regular, 30 inseam
5'11 - 6'3 = Tall, 32 inseam
Sizing and Fit Tips: For the best results, measure over your undergarments.
Chest : Measure just under arms and across shoulder blades holding the tape firm and level. If your chest falls between sizes, order the next size up.
Waist: Meaure around your waistline, keeping the tabe comfrotable loose.
Inseam: Measure pants that fit you well. Lay them flat, with the front and back creased smooth. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of leg hem. Or, if you don't have pants that fit comfortably, measure from your crotch to your desired length.
Tall = 1" longer in the torso and sleeve than Regular sizes
You have no items in your shopping cart.