Check Store Availability
|Great Falls, MT||Out of stock|
|Coeur d'Alene, ID||Out of stock|
|Colville, WA||Out of stock|
|Havre, MT||Out of stock|
|Lewiston, ID||Out of stock|
|Mead, WA||Out of stock|
|Moses Lake, WA||Out of stock|
|Ponderay, ID||Out of stock|
|Spokane, WA||Out of stock|
|Omak, WA||Out of stock|
|GFDC||Out of stock|
|Spokane DC||Out of stock|
Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), Patagonia's Bivy Down Jacket features a tough but flexible quilted nylon canvas shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that's bluesign approved.
The two side-entry handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester jersey; an internal zippered left-chest pocket keeps your keys and phone secure. Stand-up collar and drop-tail hem hold the cold out while you work, and the full-length zipper has an additional wind flap with metal snaps.
- Made of bluesign approved 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on body and yoke; insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Full-length center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with exposed snap closure
- Two insulated side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso; internal zippered chest pocket to keep your essentials secure
- Self-fabric cuffs and drop-tail hem
- Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke: 4.2-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Shell and yoke fabrics are bluesign approved
- 944 g (33.3 oz)
PATAGONIA MENS SIZE CHART
|Womens Size Conversion||-||4-6||8-10||12-14||14-16||-||-||-|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
*Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
You have no items in your shopping cart.