Check Store Availability
|Great Falls, MT||Out of stock|
|Coeur d'Alene, ID||Out of stock|
|Colville, WA||Out of stock|
|Havre, MT||Out of stock|
|Lewiston, ID||Out of stock|
|Mead, WA||Out of stock|
|Moses Lake, WA||Out of stock|
|Ponderay, ID||Out of stock|
|Spokane, WA||Out of stock|
|Omak, WA||Out of stock|
|GFDC||Out of stock|
Patagonia Men's Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms are soft, stretchy and compressible; the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign approved, has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
PATAGONIA MENS SIZE CHART
|Womens Size Conversion||-||4-6||8-10||12-14||14-16||-||-||-|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
*Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
You have no items in your shopping cart.