Check Store Availability
|Great Falls, MT||Out of stock|
|Coeur d'Alene, ID||Out of stock|
|Colville, WA||Out of stock|
|Havre, MT||Out of stock|
|Lewiston, ID||Out of stock|
|Mead, WA||Out of stock|
|Moses Lake, WA||Out of stock|
|Ponderay, ID||Out of stock|
|Spokane, WA||Out of stock|
|Omak, WA||Out of stock|
|GFDC||Out of stock|
Patagonia's Capilene Midweight fabric keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth.
The fabric is bluesign approved, has 93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
PATAGONIA WOMENS SIZE CHART
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2 - 40||42|
|Waist*||25 1/2 - 26 1/2||27 1/2 - 28 1/2||29 1/2 - 30 1/2||32 1/2 - 33 1/2||35 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2 - 35 1/2||36 1/2 - 37 1/2||38 1/2 - 39 1/2||41 - 42 1/2||44 1/2|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
*Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women's fit: There's a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past season or on-sale items.
** Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
You have no items in your shopping cart.