Check Store Availability
|Great Falls, MT||Out of stock|
|Coeur d'Alene, ID||Out of stock|
|Colville, WA||Out of stock|
|Havre, MT||Out of stock|
|Lewiston, ID||Out of stock|
|Mead, WA||Out of stock|
|Moses Lake, WA||Out of stock|
|Ponderay, ID||Out of stock|
|Spokane, WA||Out of stock|
|Omak, WA||Out of stock|
|GFDC||Out of stock|
The remapped R1 Polartec Power Grid high/low grid panels now wrap each cuff, then run along the underside of the arms and down the sides, hybridizing the jacket to improve fit, mobility and comfort range.
- Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- R1 Polartec Power Grid on side panels, sleeves and cuffs for improved fit, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Technical fit, underarm gussets, and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Spiral-seam construction at cuff allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels/cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabrics are bluesign approved
- 331 g (11.7 oz)
PATAGONIA WOMENS SIZE CHART
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2 - 40||42|
|Waist*||25 1/2 - 26 1/2||27 1/2 - 28 1/2||29 1/2 - 30 1/2||32 1/2 - 33 1/2||35 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2 - 35 1/2||36 1/2 - 37 1/2||38 1/2 - 39 1/2||41 - 42 1/2||44 1/2|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
*Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women's fit: There's a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past season or on-sale items.
** Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
You have no items in your shopping cart.