North 40 Outfitter Careers
WHO WE ARE
It’s simple really. Our customers, our employees, and the communities they live in mean everything to us. We give what we give because we want our communities to thrive. By supporting and participating in local community events and activities, not only are we setting our communities up for success, we are actively ensuring that a work and play lifestyle is possible.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health Insurance & Health Savings Account
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Every new employee is offered an activity tracker
- Monthly goals and challenges are set, and participants are entered into various drawings for gift cards and prizes
- All Benefit-Eligible Employees are eligible for a free annual Biometric Screening
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A CANDIDATE
1. View our current openings and submit your application via north40.com/careers, or the careers tab of our Facebook page.
2. Once you submit your application, a link for a PI assessment that provides an overview of your motivations and drives will be emailed to you.
3. Once the assessment has been completed, your application will be reviewed. If you have completed the assessment in the past there is no need to re-complete.
4. The Hiring Team will contact those who are selected for an interview.
5. Interviews are typically 30-60 minutes, and may include an opportunity to job shadow.
6. If you have any questions during the process, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or 406-761-6623.
RESUME & INTERVIEW TIPS
Fill out the application fully; for store positions, please be specific as to your availability.
Share any experience or knowledge you have that may be relevant to the position.
Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
Recommended dress for interviews is business casual (i.e. nice jeans and a dressy top).
Ask questions! Just as we evaluate potential team members, we want our culture, environment, and expectations to be a fit for you!
Relax and be yourself! Although interviewing can be daunting, we want to make this experience positive and enjoyable.
You have no items in your shopping cart.