OK Brand Field Fence w/ Class I Zinc Coating
- Hinge-lock knot allows the fencing to give under pressure and spring back into shape
- Graduated spacing for cattle, horse & hog
- Height range from 26" to 47"
- A solid construction over any terrain
OK Brand Premium Field Fence is produced with a Class I Zinc Coated, 12.5 gauge wire. Heights range from 26” to 47”, with a stay opening of either 6” and a length of 330’ (20 rods). A uniform strength provides the best stretching possible and the range of sizes available will meet all your fencing needs.
Why is Class 1 zinc coating important? Zinc metal has a number of characteristics that make it a well-suited corrosion protective coating for iron and steel products. By coating its products with zinc, OK Brand Steel had an added defense layer for corrosion, weather and overall wear and tear.
- 6" Stay Opening
- Zinc Coated for extra corrosion resistance
- 330' Roll (20 rods)
- Bottom Spacing of Fence Rows: 3" / 3.5" / 4" / 4.5" / 5" / 5.5" (sizes continue to increase based on roll height)
- 26" Height = 7 horizontal wires, approx. 130 lbs.
- 32" Height = 8 horizontal wires, approx. 150 lbs.
- 39" Height = 9 horizontal wires, approx. 170 lbs.
- 47" Height = 10 horizontal wires, approx. 190 lbs.
Inventory is constantly changing. To ensure availability upon arrival, purchase your item now and select the Curbside Pickup option at checkout. We will pull the item for you and have it waiting for your arrival.